Nov 24, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 free Holiday Cards for Bloggers

Many of you may have already heard of this awesome promotion that Shutterfly is doing this year...but I'll tell you again! I love Shutterfly's photo merchandise. I've ordered my holiday cards from them in the past and have loved how they have turned out. I'm thrilled to be able to order again from their Holiday Card Collection this year! Who can pass up their fresh and colorful designs.... plus bloggers get 50 FREE cards! What could be better?! I have never been disappointed in their products or delivery. Don't forget their special offers right now, including free shipping if you spend 30 dollars or more! Why is free shipping so awesome!? Also, think Christmas Gifts: Canvas Wall Art, Personalized Mugs, Calendars or fun Ornaments!
Want in on 50 FREE Holiday Cards?
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up:http://www.blogger.com/goog_951089126ly/sfly2010


What should you expect in the mail from us? Thats a great question! This is almost as hard as picking the picture that will go on it! (For different reasons, of course, these I actually like!) Here are a few of my favorites from their Flat Stationary Cards:

Elegant Cranberry Damask Christmas Card

See what I mean with the hard choices? These are just a few of them too! Another thing I'm excited for is they have an adorable selection of baby boy announcements too! Watch for those in the next.... ugh, it's too depressing to think how much longer. :)


No comments: