Dec 16, 2010

Handmade Gift Exchange

Remember when I said I entered in the Handmade gift exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous? Well, I'm finally posting about what I sent to my awesome partner and new friend, Angela, over at Comfie Country Crafts. I wanted to brag about and show what I received! She was so sweet! She is an excellent crochet-er (is that a word? haha).

First of all, she made the cutest Christmas card she included! How cute is that! I didn't even think to put a card in my package to her. I felt really bad... sorry!! She also made me an adorable Christmas apron that I've already worn a few times. Also, she made me a cute beenie hat! But she didnt stop there! She also made one for the baby! Totally love them all! Thank you SO much!!!




Below is the gift I made for her. I'll post a tutorial on it soon:

1 comment:

ASRussell said...

these are soooo cute! i wish i new how to crochet! and those letters are freaking adorable! Good job momma!